Congress MLA climbs up mobile tower in protest
MLA PC Choudhary alleged that radiation from 3 mobile towers erected closely in the Badi Sadri locality had affected the health of the people.
Jaipur: A ruling Congress party MLA on Monday climbed on a mobile tower to demand shifting of three mobile towers from Badi Sadri locality in Chittorgarh district of Rajasthan, police said. "Prakash Chandra Chaudhary climbed on the tower in the morning to press for his demand that the towers be shifted to elsewhere and descended after five hours on assurance by district administration," Circle Officer Jagdish Narayan said.
Choudhary, the MLA from Badi Sadri, said that radiation from three mobile towers erected closely in densely populated area has affected the health of local people, so the towers should be shifted to isolated areas.
The MLA said that he took the step after the complaints of locals remained unaddressed by the authorities. "Officers from the district administration and police rushed to the spot and convinced the MLA to get down. The district administration has assured him that the matter will be examined," the police officer said.
- Ranbir Kapoor Feels the Youth is Living in Hard Times Right Now
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- Love is a Feeling Beyond Your Control: Ranbir Kapoor
- Bhubaneswar-Bhadark Train Collides With Goods Train in Cuttack, 1 Dead
- Indian Army Chief Arriving in J&K to Review Security Situation
- Allahabad HC Defers Hearing on Plea Challenging Narendra Modi's Election From Varanasi
- Confident of his Safe Return: Brother of Soldier Who Strayed Across LoC
- Pakistan Also Capable of Executing Surgical Strikes: Nawaz Sharif