DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Congress MP SPY Reddy joins YSR Congress
<p>Congress MP SPY Reddy on Friday joined YSR Congress party, saying it is the only party sincerely working to keep Andhra Pradesh united.</p>
Congress MP SPY Reddy on Friday joined YSR Congress party, saying it is the only party sincerely working to keep Andhra Pradesh united.
The MP from Nandyal on Friday night met YSR Congress president YS Jaganmohan Reddy and joined the party.
Later, SPY Reddy told reporters that he would meet Lok Sabha Speaker Meira Kumar on Saturday to submit his resignation to oppose the Congress decision to carve out separate Telangana state.
He said YSR Congress alone was trying sincerely to keep the state, and recalled that Jaganmohan Reddy went on hunger strike in jail for a united state.
Jaganmohan Reddy, the MP from Kadapa, was released on bail on Tuesday.
He was in jail for nearly 16 months in a disproportionate assets case.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi