Conspiracy PIL dismissed
BANGALORE: The High Court on Tuesday imposed a fine of Rs 1 lakh on a city-based advocate for wasting its time by filing a PIL see..
BANGALORE: The High Court on Tuesday imposed a fine of Rs 1 lakh on a city-based advocate for wasting its time by filing a PIL seeking direction to issue the writ of mandamus against BJP leader Ananth Kumar, Home Minister R Ashok, former Lokayukta Santosh Hegde, Governor H R Bharadwaj and former legal advisor Diwakar for targeting former chief minister B S Yeddyurappa.
The advocate, H R Vishwanath, had filed a PIL urging the HC to pass an interim order directing the Lokayukta court to stop all further proceedings against the former CM until an enquiry is conducted against the complainants - Y S V Datta and advocates Sirajin Basha and Balaraj.
A division bench comprising acting Chief Justice Vikramajit Sen and Justice A S Bopanna issued the orders.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show