Contract teachers block national highway, demands regularisation of jobs
Over 1,000 contractual teachers have blocked the national highway in Kharar in Chandigarh for nearly a day demanding regularisation of their jobs, giving commuters in the region a harrowing time.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India