Cooperate for border peace: China tells India
There have been media reports that said that Indian officials have pledged to guarantee 'safety' of Arunachal Pradesh.
Beijing: China has asked India to cooperate with Beijing in maintaining peace and stability in the border areas, its Foreign Ministry said on Saturday. Foreign Ministry spokesman Hong Lei made the remarks in response to a query on media reports that said Indian officials have pledged to guarantee "safety" of Arunachal Pradesh.
China's stance on China-India border issues, including disputes regarding the eastern section, has been consistent and clear-cut, Xinhua quoted Hong as saying.
China is seeking a fair and rational solution through equal and friendly negotiations, the official said.
He also called on India to refrain from taking any action that could complicate the issue.
- Hillary Clinton, Trump Spending Furiously as Election Day Approaches
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- Nintendo Switch Home And Handheld Gaming Modular Console Released
- Watch: Kapil Sharma Leaves ADHM Cast in Splits
- Ranbir Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai's Scorching Chemistry Will Make Your Jaws Drop
- Amit Sadh Begins Shooting For Sarkar 3
- The Break up Song in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Promotes Women Empowerment: Karan Johar