DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Cooperate for border peace: China tells India
There have been media reports that said that Indian officials have pledged to guarantee 'safety' of Arunachal Pradesh.
Beijing: China has asked India to cooperate with Beijing in maintaining peace and stability in the border areas, its Foreign Ministry said on Saturday. Foreign Ministry spokesman Hong Lei made the remarks in response to a query on media reports that said Indian officials have pledged to guarantee "safety" of Arunachal Pradesh.
China's stance on China-India border issues, including disputes regarding the eastern section, has been consistent and clear-cut, Xinhua quoted Hong as saying.
China is seeking a fair and rational solution through equal and friendly negotiations, the official said.
He also called on India to refrain from taking any action that could complicate the issue.
Recommended For You
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users