Cooperate for border peace: China tells India
There have been media reports that said that Indian officials have pledged to guarantee 'safety' of Arunachal Pradesh.
Beijing: China has asked India to cooperate with Beijing in maintaining peace and stability in the border areas, its Foreign Ministry said on Saturday. Foreign Ministry spokesman Hong Lei made the remarks in response to a query on media reports that said Indian officials have pledged to guarantee "safety" of Arunachal Pradesh.
China's stance on China-India border issues, including disputes regarding the eastern section, has been consistent and clear-cut, Xinhua quoted Hong as saying.
China is seeking a fair and rational solution through equal and friendly negotiations, the official said.
He also called on India to refrain from taking any action that could complicate the issue.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category