Cooperate for border peace: China tells India
There have been media reports that said that Indian officials have pledged to guarantee 'safety' of Arunachal Pradesh.
Beijing: China has asked India to cooperate with Beijing in maintaining peace and stability in the border areas, its Foreign Ministry said on Saturday. Foreign Ministry spokesman Hong Lei made the remarks in response to a query on media reports that said Indian officials have pledged to guarantee "safety" of Arunachal Pradesh.
China's stance on China-India border issues, including disputes regarding the eastern section, has been consistent and clear-cut, Xinhua quoted Hong as saying.
China is seeking a fair and rational solution through equal and friendly negotiations, the official said.
He also called on India to refrain from taking any action that could complicate the issue.
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- Saamna Cartoonist Expresses Regret Over Cartoon That Triggered Protests
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Parched Cast takes our Movie Quiz and It's Funny
- Parched Movie Review: Nuanced Performances, Heartfelt Storytelling Make It a Must Watch
- Mouni Roy's Vacation Photos Will Give You Serious Travel Goals
- Parched Trailer Gives Closer Look at Rajasthani Rural Womanhood