DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Costumes on TV are in tune with fashion: Neeta Lulla
Neeta Lulla designed a bespoke traditional yet contemporary maroon outfit for the wedding sequence in 'Madhubala... Ek Ishq, Ek Junoon'.
Mumbai: One of Bollywood's favourite fashion designers Neeta Lulla, who has designed the wedding outfit that lead actress Drashti Dhami wears in TV show 'Madhubala... Ek Ishq, Ek Junoon', says costumes on the small screen have evolved with time.
"It has evolved as fashion has evolved. Determining that costumes reflect the tastes of their audiences, the change is very gradual," Lulla, a National award-winning designer, told IANS.
Lulla designed a bespoke traditional yet contemporary maroon outfit for the wedding sequence. She says her foray into bridal couture could have been the reason why she came on board for the show.
"Colors approached me for this and I thought it's a great opportunity and 'Madhubala' is a great looking serial," she said.
Lulla catches up on 'Madhubala' whenever "time permits". "I love the romantic track. It's something that I really look forward to," she added.
She had earlier designed for actresses Rakhi Sawant and Ratan Rajput for their televised 'swayamvars'.
Recommended For You
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Kangana-Ketan Battle: Another Filmmaker Accuses The Latter Of Hijacking His Film
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000
- Nuzhat Fought Taboos to Play Cricket, Picked for ICC World Cup
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong