DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Couple ends life over wife's 'incurable' illness
According to police the husband sent an SMS to his relative about his plan and apparently killed himself when the relative had reached.
Visakhapatnam: A couple married for two months allegedly committed suicide on Monday after the husband came to know that his wife was suffering from an "incurable" disease, police said. V Vinod (29), who hails from Ravindranagar area and of late employed in Chennai, hanged himself from a ceiling fan inside his room in a local lodge in Visakhapatnam while his wife Laxmi (30) consumed sleeping pills to kill herself, they said.
Vinod got married to Laxmi, a widow with two children, two months back, police said. According to police Vinod sent an SMS to his relative about his plan and apparently killed himself when the relative had reached the place. Police found a suicide note in the room, purportedly written by Vinod, saying that the couple is taking the extreme step as Laxmi was suffering from an "incurable" disease and chances of her survival are slim despite undergoing surgeries to cure herself.
The bodies were shifted to King George Hospital for the post-mortem, police said.
Recommended For You
- Not Just T20, Want to Do Well in Other Formats As Well, Says Krunal
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings