DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Court convicts seven for gangraping minor
<p>Seven persons were, on Monday, convicted by a local court for gangraping a minor girl two years ago.</p>
Seven persons were, on Monday, convicted by a local court for gangraping a minor girl two years ago.
The judgement was passed by 1st Additional Sessions judge Satyaprakash Sinha, who will pronounce the quantum of punishment on October 3.
According to the prosecution, the three convicts caught hold of the victim while she was having a stroll along with her husband in a park on April 25, 2011.
Later, four others joined them and raped the woman.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO