Court convicts seven for gangraping minor
<p>Seven persons were, on Monday, convicted by a local court for gangraping a minor girl two years ago.</p>
Seven persons were, on Monday, convicted by a local court for gangraping a minor girl two years ago.
The judgement was passed by 1st Additional Sessions judge Satyaprakash Sinha, who will pronounce the quantum of punishment on October 3.
According to the prosecution, the three convicts caught hold of the victim while she was having a stroll along with her husband in a park on April 25, 2011.
Later, four others joined them and raped the woman.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance