Courtney Cox counts ex husband as her best friend
'Cougar Town' Courtney Cox has said that she is still best friends with former husband David Arquette.
New York: 'Cougar Town' Courtney Cox has said that she is still best friends with former husband David Arquette.
The 48-year-old actress said on an episode of 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' that still loves Arquette as a friend, reported Huffington Post online.
The couple amicably separated in October 2010 and officially filed for divorce in June 2012. But they are still as close as ever.
"He's my best friend in the world. I love him," Cox said.
The actress, who supported Arquette, 41, through his treatment in rehab and his comeback on 'Dancing With the Stars', says she and her ex are a great team and simply grew apart over their 11-year marriage.
"I appreciate David more now than I ever did. I mean...it's hard. I don't recommend divorce in general, but, you know, he is my best friend and we've both grown and changed," said Coz, who shares custody of their 8-year-old daughter Coco.
"I think we both appreciate each other more. I hope he does. I do," she added.
Arquette is currently dating 'Entertainment Tonight' correspondent Christina McClarty, while Cox is enjoying her single life.
- Abhishek Kapoor Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar
- Fun to Explore the Singer in Me, Says Shraddha Kapoor
- Abhishek Kapoor Was, Is And Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 8: Celebrities Get Malik Status, Indiawale Fight Among Themselves
- Had Opposed MNS's Rs 5 Crore Demand in Meeting: Fadnavis
- Dear Zindagi: SRK Asks Alia Bhatt to Crack Better Jokes in the New Teaser
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- No One Needs to Give Proof of Their Patriotism, Says CBFC Chief Pahlaj Nihalani