Courtney Cox counts ex husband as her best friend
'Cougar Town' Courtney Cox has said that she is still best friends with former husband David Arquette.
New York: 'Cougar Town' Courtney Cox has said that she is still best friends with former husband David Arquette.
The 48-year-old actress said on an episode of 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' that still loves Arquette as a friend, reported Huffington Post online.
The couple amicably separated in October 2010 and officially filed for divorce in June 2012. But they are still as close as ever.
"He's my best friend in the world. I love him," Cox said.
The actress, who supported Arquette, 41, through his treatment in rehab and his comeback on 'Dancing With the Stars', says she and her ex are a great team and simply grew apart over their 11-year marriage.
"I appreciate David more now than I ever did. I mean...it's hard. I don't recommend divorce in general, but, you know, he is my best friend and we've both grown and changed," said Coz, who shares custody of their 8-year-old daughter Coco.
"I think we both appreciate each other more. I hope he does. I do," she added.
Arquette is currently dating 'Entertainment Tonight' correspondent Christina McClarty, while Cox is enjoying her single life.
- NZ Captain Hit By Bug Ahead of India Test
- New Zealand Take Tips From Ganguly Ahead of 2nd Test
- Virat Kohli Plays Down his Personal Form
- We Look Forward to DRS Introduction in Future: Virat Kohli
- Bollywood Friday: Will Sushant Singh Rajput's MS Dhoni Live Up To The Expectations?
- MS Dhoni Biopic May be the Biggest Risk of Sushant Singh Rajput's Career
- Everybody Deserves to Know Dhoni's Inspiring Story: Bhumika Chawla
- Sushant Singh Rajput Talks about Dhoni, Bollywood In His First Selfie Interview