DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Cox, Arquette taking marriage counselling?
The actors who split last summer might be planning a reconciliation
Actress Courteney Cox and David Arquette are giving their marriage another shot with a little help from a therapist.
The couple was spotted at a counsellor's office on 5th May, and a source reveals they're in therapy together, says reports.
Cox and Arquette separated last summer after 11 years of marriage and Arquette underwent rehab early this year.
However, both have spoken fondly about each other in recent interviews, prompting many to believe the couple is planning a reconciliation.
Recommended For You
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Morris Sends Back Buttler
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes