Cox, Arquette taking marriage counselling?
The actors who split last summer might be planning a reconciliation
Actress Courteney Cox and David Arquette are giving their marriage another shot with a little help from a therapist.
The couple was spotted at a counsellor's office on 5th May, and a source reveals they're in therapy together, says reports.
Cox and Arquette separated last summer after 11 years of marriage and Arquette underwent rehab early this year.
However, both have spoken fondly about each other in recent interviews, prompting many to believe the couple is planning a reconciliation.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement