DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
CPM assigns TN Seema to submit report
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: The CPM has assigned T N Seema, Rajya Sabha MP, to probe and submit a report on the allegations of immoral act..
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: The CPM has assigned T N Seema, Rajya Sabha MP, to probe and submit a report on the allegations of immoral activity against A Sundaresan, party district committee member.Sundaresan was booked along with a lady under suspicious circumstances in a stationary car at Karamood, near Mangalapuram on Tuesday.
Both of them were remanded to judicial custody on charges of indulging in immoral activities.
The damage control exercise of the CPM by moving against Sundaresan, who had faced various charges earlier also, was quite expected.
The CPM district committee had taken a stance at the outset that targeting Sundaresan was part of a political conspiracy.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham