DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Cracks in windscreen, plane makes priority landing
Air India's flight AI-788 with 59 passengers on board took off from Port Blair on scheduled time at 8.15 am.
Kolkata: A Port Blair-Kolkata Air India flight made a priority landing in Sunday after its wind screen developed cracks shortly before touching down, airport sources said. Air India's flight AI-788 with 59 passengers on board took off from Port Blair on scheduled time at 8.15 am.
But shortly before landing at the NSC Bose International Airport, the pilots noticed cracks in the wind screen of the plane, the sources said.
The pilots contacted the Air Traffic Control and sought permission for priority landing which was granted.
The aircraft landed safely at 10.30 pm, the sources said.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Pirates of The Caribbean-Salazar's Revenge Review: This One Doesn't Disappoint
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs