Cricketer Andrew Symonds to enter 'Bigg Boss'
The 36-year-old will address a press conference to make a formal announcement of his entry in the show.
New Delhi: Australian cricket all-rounder Andrew Symonds is set to enter the 'Bigg Boss 5' house this week.
Symonds will be the second international celebrity to enter the Colors' show after Indo-Canadian porn star Sunny Leone. He will enter the show as a participant, said a source from the channel.
The 36-year-old will address a press conference to make a formal announcement of his entry in the show in Mumbai on Tuesday.
In 'Bigg Boss', contestants are required to stay inside a secluded house, without any connection with the outside world, and under 24X7 camera surveillance. The fifth season started Oct 2 with 14 contestants.
Some of the remaining contenders include Mahek Chahal, Juhi Parmar, Akashdeep Saigal, Siddharth Bharadwaj, Shonali Nagrani, and Amar Upadhyay, apart from Sunny.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone