Cricketer Andrew Symonds to enter 'Bigg Boss'
The 36-year-old will address a press conference to make a formal announcement of his entry in the show.
New Delhi: Australian cricket all-rounder Andrew Symonds is set to enter the 'Bigg Boss 5' house this week.
Symonds will be the second international celebrity to enter the Colors' show after Indo-Canadian porn star Sunny Leone. He will enter the show as a participant, said a source from the channel.
The 36-year-old will address a press conference to make a formal announcement of his entry in the show in Mumbai on Tuesday.
In 'Bigg Boss', contestants are required to stay inside a secluded house, without any connection with the outside world, and under 24X7 camera surveillance. The fifth season started Oct 2 with 14 contestants.
Some of the remaining contenders include Mahek Chahal, Juhi Parmar, Akashdeep Saigal, Siddharth Bharadwaj, Shonali Nagrani, and Amar Upadhyay, apart from Sunny.
- Dhanteras Buying Fails to Lift Gold; Falls Rs 110
- Dhanteras: Festival of Wealth
- Heavy traffic jams reported in Delhi on Dhanteras
- Gold sales jump about 20 per cent for Diwali: Trade body
- PM Modi's Sandesh2Soldiers Drive Draws Over 10 Lakh Messages
- Diwali Gifts: Top Cars in India That Are Ideal for It
- PM Modi Likely to Spend Diwali on Indo-Tibetan Border with ITBP Jawans
- Govardhan Puja: An Important Part of the Celebrations of Diwali