DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Cricketer Srikkanth voted out of 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6'
Former Indian skipper Krishnamachari Srikkanth had to leave 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' just after a week only.
Mumbai: Former Indian skipper Krishnamachari Srikkanth was Saturday eliminated from 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa (JDJ) 6'. Known to be a free flowing and attacking batsman, he came with the motto to dance naturally. He entertained but had to leave just after a week only.
Srikkanth, who was the second contestant to get eliminated from JDJ after actor-comedian Suresh Menon, entered the show June 8 as a a surprise entry.
Along with his choreographer Amrita Moitra, he was in the bottom three with actors Shweta Tiwari and Karanvir Bohra.
The episode was called 'Dance fusion week' and the the contestants were asked to perform on two or more dance forms.
Now Drashti Dhami, Shweta Tiwari, Karanvir Bohra, Siddharth Shukla, Meghna Malik, Ekta Kaul, Lauren Gottlieb, Shaan, Aarti Chabaria Sonali and Sumant are vying for the top honour.
The weekend show comes on Colors channel at 9 p.m.
Recommended For You
- Don't Enjoy the Same 'Privileges' As Dhoni, Says Harbhajan Singh
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Kohli Feels India Well-Equipped to Defend Champions Trophy Crown
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere