Cricketer Srikkanth voted out of 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6'
Former Indian skipper Krishnamachari Srikkanth had to leave 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' just after a week only.
Mumbai: Former Indian skipper Krishnamachari Srikkanth was Saturday eliminated from 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa (JDJ) 6'. Known to be a free flowing and attacking batsman, he came with the motto to dance naturally. He entertained but had to leave just after a week only.
Srikkanth, who was the second contestant to get eliminated from JDJ after actor-comedian Suresh Menon, entered the show June 8 as a a surprise entry.
Along with his choreographer Amrita Moitra, he was in the bottom three with actors Shweta Tiwari and Karanvir Bohra.
The episode was called 'Dance fusion week' and the the contestants were asked to perform on two or more dance forms.
Now Drashti Dhami, Shweta Tiwari, Karanvir Bohra, Siddharth Shukla, Meghna Malik, Ekta Kaul, Lauren Gottlieb, Shaan, Aarti Chabaria Sonali and Sumant are vying for the top honour.
The weekend show comes on Colors channel at 9 p.m.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology