Crocodile found roaming in plane's cargo hold
Fortunately, the reptile, which was not fully grown, was recaptured without incident.
London: A crocodile escaped from its cage on a domestic flight in Australia, and was found roaming free in the cargo hold when the plane touched down in Melbourne, the Daily Mail reported Monday.
A shocked baggage handler made the discovery last week. Fortunately, the reptile, which was not fully grown, was recaptured without incident.
On Monday Qantas confirmed a crocodile had managed to break free during a flight from Brisbane and was found by the worker when he opened the cargo hold.
- Watch: Talking point With Zakka Jacob
- Windfall for Ace Lawyers As Tata-Mistry Courtroom Battle Set to Prolong
- Excerpts From the Mistry Email Alleges That Ratan Tata was a Behind the Scenes Presence
- Fadnavis 'Did not Discourage' Johar's 5 Crore 'Donation' to Army Fund
- Donald Trump Will Be Next US President, Predicts Election Wizard
- India, New Zealand Sign Three Agreements
- Donald Trump's Daughter-in-Law Celebrates Diwali at Hindu Temple in US
- Donald Trump Says Would Probe Email Investigation of Hillary Clinton