DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Miss Asia Pacific World Srishti Rana's tiara seized by Air Intelligence Unit
Shrishti Raina outperformed 49 other contestants in the pageant which was held in Korea on October 30.
Busan: Twenty one-year-old Srishti Rana, who bagged Miss Asia Pacific 2013 pageant in Korea recently, is in trouble. Srishti's tiara, made of diamonds and other valuable gems, has been seized by Air Intelligence Unit as it was an undeclared item. The tiara of Rana will be returned once the value is evaluated, duty is paid and a bond is signed. Srishti was returning from Seoul when she was intercepted.
She is India's second consecutive winner to win the coveted titles. The 21-year-old outshone among 49 other contestants in the pageant held in Korea on October 30. She was crowned by the reigning Miss Asia Pacific World 2012, Himangini Singh Yadu from India. She also won the Best National costume award depicting the national bird of India.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi