Miss Asia Pacific World Srishti Rana's tiara seized by Air Intelligence Unit
Shrishti Raina outperformed 49 other contestants in the pageant which was held in Korea on October 30.
Busan: Twenty one-year-old Srishti Rana, who bagged Miss Asia Pacific 2013 pageant in Korea recently, is in trouble. Srishti's tiara, made of diamonds and other valuable gems, has been seized by Air Intelligence Unit as it was an undeclared item. The tiara of Rana will be returned once the value is evaluated, duty is paid and a bond is signed. Srishti was returning from Seoul when she was intercepted.
She is India's second consecutive winner to win the coveted titles. The 21-year-old outshone among 49 other contestants in the pageant held in Korea on October 30. She was crowned by the reigning Miss Asia Pacific World 2012, Himangini Singh Yadu from India. She also won the Best National costume award depicting the national bird of India.
Recommended For You
- Indian Spinners Lacked Patience in the Second Innings: Maninder Singh
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards