DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
CRPF jawan shoots himself at the disputed site in Ayodhya
No motive could be immediately ascertained behind the jawan's action and Baghel merely said "we are probing the incident".
Ayodhya: A CRPF jawan on duty at the disputed site of Ram Janam Bhoomi-Babri Masjid in Ayodhya committed suicide on Tuesday night, a senior police official said.
N Rajgopalan, a jawan of Central Reserve Police Force deputed to man the "no-entry" security cordon at the disputed site, shot himself using his service AK-47 rifle at around 9 pm, Faizabad Superintendent of Police Subhash Chand Baghel said.
The jawan was declared brought dead at the government hospital, he added. No motive could be immediately ascertained behind the jawan's action and Baghel merely said "we are probing the incident".
Recommended For You
- Reason For Aleem Dar's New Look Revealed
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions