CRPF jawan shoots himself at the disputed site in Ayodhya
No motive could be immediately ascertained behind the jawan's action and Baghel merely said "we are probing the incident".
Ayodhya: A CRPF jawan on duty at the disputed site of Ram Janam Bhoomi-Babri Masjid in Ayodhya committed suicide on Tuesday night, a senior police official said.
N Rajgopalan, a jawan of Central Reserve Police Force deputed to man the "no-entry" security cordon at the disputed site, shot himself using his service AK-47 rifle at around 9 pm, Faizabad Superintendent of Police Subhash Chand Baghel said.
The jawan was declared brought dead at the government hospital, he added. No motive could be immediately ascertained behind the jawan's action and Baghel merely said "we are probing the incident".
- DMK Will Not Let Minority Rights to be Snatched Through UCC: Stalin
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- Bird Flu: Threat of Infection to Migratory Birds
- Jio MAMI 2016: When Aishwarya Rai Made Newcomer Anushka Sharma Feel at Home
- Jio MAMI 2016: Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Will Be Like a Therapy for Unrequited Love, Says Karan Johar
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha talks about Anurag Khashyap's tweet over ADHM