Cruise assigned by Scientology to fight aliens?
Tom Cruise reportedly signed a billion-year contract of service with the Church to protect humanity.
New York: Tom Cruise reportedly signed a billion-year contract of service with the Church of Scientology to protect humanity from aliens, according to a new book.
Written by Lawrence Wright, 'Going Clear: Scientology, Hollywood & The Prison of Belief' details Cruise's demigod status within the church, as well as the group's ultimate purpose - protect humanity from aliens living in our bodies,
who are bent on destroying us and ultimately the planet, reported New York Post.
Cruise was introduced to the religion when he was 23 years old by his then-girlfriend, actress Mimi Rogers. Seven years his senior, Rogers was an avowed member of Scientology; they married in 1987.
It took several years for church leaders to realize that for all of their celebrity acolytes including John Travolta, Priscilla Presley, Kirstie Alley, Kelly Preston and Sonny Bono they had a true superstar at their disposal.
Cruise, 50, would later come to believe that in the hierarchy of Scientology, he was No 3, behind only the founder, the late L Ron Hubbard (known as LRH) and No 2 David Miscavige, who goes by COB, for Chairman of the Board of the
Religious Technology Center.
- Virat Kohli Plays Down his Personal Form
- We Look Forward to DRS Introduction in Future: Virat Kohli
- Virat Kohli's India look to Wrap Series At Eden, Regain No.1 Spot
- Not Easy for Off-Colour Martin Guptill to be Aggressive in Subcontinent: Anil Kumble
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Force 2 Poster: John Abraham Returns as a Tough, Intense Cop
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager