DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Cruise demands significant contact with daughter
Lawyers from both the sides are trying to negotiate the deal by meeting on a regular basis.
Los Angeles: Actor Tom Cruise says there's no way he would let go of his daughter Suri in his divorce with estranged wife Katie Holmes.
The 50-year-old actor is adamant about getting meaningful and significant contact with his daughter post divorce, reports tmz.com.
Lawyers from both the sides are trying to negotiate the deal by meeting on a regular basis. Both the parties even met for a full business meeting Saturday.
However, reports suggest the negotiations are in a flux and can fall apart if things don't work. But none of them are rushing to court for now.
Recommended For You
- Priyanka Chopra Reacts to Ariana Grande Concert Terror Attack
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor Takes The Plunge In A Dreamy Gold Gown On Cannes Red Carpet
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?