Cruise demands significant contact with daughter
Lawyers from both the sides are trying to negotiate the deal by meeting on a regular basis.
Los Angeles: Actor Tom Cruise says there's no way he would let go of his daughter Suri in his divorce with estranged wife Katie Holmes.
The 50-year-old actor is adamant about getting meaningful and significant contact with his daughter post divorce, reports tmz.com.
Lawyers from both the sides are trying to negotiate the deal by meeting on a regular basis. Both the parties even met for a full business meeting Saturday.
However, reports suggest the negotiations are in a flux and can fall apart if things don't work. But none of them are rushing to court for now.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- HIL 2017 Live Updates: Dabang Mumbai vs Delhi Waveriders, Semi-final
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines