Cruise demands significant contact with daughter
Lawyers from both the sides are trying to negotiate the deal by meeting on a regular basis.
Los Angeles: Actor Tom Cruise says there's no way he would let go of his daughter Suri in his divorce with estranged wife Katie Holmes.
The 50-year-old actor is adamant about getting meaningful and significant contact with his daughter post divorce, reports tmz.com.
Lawyers from both the sides are trying to negotiate the deal by meeting on a regular basis. Both the parties even met for a full business meeting Saturday.
However, reports suggest the negotiations are in a flux and can fall apart if things don't work. But none of them are rushing to court for now.
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- Nintendo Switch Home And Handheld Gaming Modular Console Released
- Akhilesh Targeted By Stepmother, Black Magic Used: SP MLC
- Akhilesh Yadav Is The Undisputed Leader Of The Party In The State, Says SP Leader Madhukar Jetley
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- Justice Lodha Speaks on SC's Decision to Curb BCCI's Financial Prowess
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor