DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Curfew imposed in 10 areas in Kashmir Valley
The decision to impose curfew was taken at a high level meeting of police officers following the death of Tahir Latief Sofi.
Srinagar: Curfew was imposed on Tuesday night in 10 police station areas of Kashmir Valley as a precautionary measure with the authorities apprehending law and order problem following the killing of a youth in firing allegedly by security forces in Baramulla district.
Curfew has been imposed in Rainawari, Khanyar, Navhatta, Safar Kadal and Maharajganj police station areas of old city and Zadibal, Maisuma and Kalan Khaud in the new city, a police spokesperson said.
He said curfew has also been imposed in Baramulla and Sopore. The decision to impose curfew was taken at a high level meeting of police officers following the death of Tahir Latief Sofi allegedly in an army firing in Baramulla district on Tuesday afternoon.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?