CWG scam: Kalmadi aides to appear in court today
The hearing in the Commonwealth Games scam is scheduled to come up in a Delhi court on Thursday.
New Delhi: The hearing in the Commonwealth Games scam is scheduled to come up in a Delhi court on Thursday.
Suresh Kalmadi's three close aides - T S Darbari, Sanjay Mahendroo and M Jayachandran who are in CBI custody will be produced in court.
The three were arrested for alleged financial irregularities in last year's Queen's Baton Relay.
While Darbari and Mahendroo have been in CBI custody since their arrest on the 15th of November, Jayachandran was arrested on the November 20 by the premier investigating agency.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right