DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
CWG scam: Kalmadi aides to appear in court today
The hearing in the Commonwealth Games scam is scheduled to come up in a Delhi court on Thursday.
New Delhi: The hearing in the Commonwealth Games scam is scheduled to come up in a Delhi court on Thursday.
Suresh Kalmadi's three close aides - T S Darbari, Sanjay Mahendroo and M Jayachandran who are in CBI custody will be produced in court.
The three were arrested for alleged financial irregularities in last year's Queen's Baton Relay.
While Darbari and Mahendroo have been in CBI custody since their arrest on the 15th of November, Jayachandran was arrested on the November 20 by the premier investigating agency.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh