CWG scam: Kalmadi aides to appear in court today
The hearing in the Commonwealth Games scam is scheduled to come up in a Delhi court on Thursday.
New Delhi: The hearing in the Commonwealth Games scam is scheduled to come up in a Delhi court on Thursday.
Suresh Kalmadi's three close aides - T S Darbari, Sanjay Mahendroo and M Jayachandran who are in CBI custody will be produced in court.
The three were arrested for alleged financial irregularities in last year's Queen's Baton Relay.
While Darbari and Mahendroo have been in CBI custody since their arrest on the 15th of November, Jayachandran was arrested on the November 20 by the premier investigating agency.
- Jio MAMI 2016: When Aishwarya Rai Made Newcomer Anushka Shrama Feel at Home
- Jio MAMI 2016: Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Will Be Like a Therapy for Unrequited Love, Says Karan Johar
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha talks about Anurag Khashyap's tweet over ADHM
- Pakistan vs West Indies Live Score: 2nd Test, Day 3 in Abu Dhabi
- In Pics: A Day of High Drama at Samajwadi Party
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: A Brief Profile of the 4 Ministers Sacked by CM Akhilesh
- The Camps: Split Wide Open in UP's First Family, Who Stands Where
- UP CM Akhilesh Yadav Dumps Shivpal Yadav, Three other ministers