DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Cyclonic storm Mahasen moves eastwards
Under its impact, rain or thundershower may occur at a few places in Gangetic West Bengal and at isolated places in the next 24 to 36 hours.
Kolkata: Cyclonic storm 'Mahasen,' which lay over west-central Bay of Bengal, has moved eastwards and is now about 730 kms south-southwest of Kolkata, according to the regional meteorological centre here.
The system is now located in the west-central bay and is likely to intensify further, move in northeast direction and cross the Bangladesh coast close to Chittagong on Thursday night, it said.
Under its impact, rain or thundershower may occur at a few places in Gangetic West Bengal and at isolated places in the next 24 to 36 hours with gale of 50-60 kmph windspeed.
Fishers have been asked not to venture into the sea which may turn choppy.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere