Czech president caught on video stealing pen
A video of Czech President Vaclav Klaus slipping a ceremonial pen has gone viral.
Czech television aired a video showing the Czech Republic President Vaclav Klaus slipping a ceremonial pen into his pocket during an official visit to Chile. The incident happened on April 4, 2011 when Klaus was addressing a press conference with Chile's President Sebastian Pinera in La Moneda, Chile.
The pen that the Czech president apparently stole is encrusted with semi-precious Chilean lapiz lazuili stones, but Pinera spokeswoman Constanza Cea said the president's guests are free to take them.
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="670" height="407" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uToMvq3yw2A?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Extended Wheelbase Launched at Rs 56.15 Lakh
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Ryan Gosling's Reaction To Oscars 2017 Best Picture Mix Up Is Priceless
- Narendra Modi Meets National Blind Cricket Team