DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Dabangg 2' earns Rs 21.10 cr on the first day
Arbaaz Khan's directorial debut 'Dabangg 2' has opened to mainly positive reviews.
New Delhi: Arbaaz Khan's directorial debut 'Dabangg 2' has opened to mainly positive reviews. The film has done well at the box office on its opening day. Trade analyst Taran Adarsh's tweets about the film's collection, "#Dabangg2 *actuals* Fri 21.10 cr nett."
He further says that the film's first day's business is not likely to cross Ek Tha Tiger's collection on the opening day, "#Dabangg2 1st day will be lower than #EkThaTiger 1st day [15 Aug holiday]. ETT Day 2 was much lower [14.55 cr], since it was a working day."
The year 2012 has proved to be a good year for Salman Khan's film career. He has already given a superhit in the form of 'Ek Tha Tiger', 'Son of Sardaar', in which he did a cameo, also became a superhit.
Before the release of 'Dabangg 2', trade experts were predicting that the film will achieve good commercial success. It won't take more than one week to figure out whether the film has proved those experts right or wrong.
Recommended For You
- Ssumier Pasricha, Mallika Dua: Meet the Most Viral People on Internet
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO