'Dabangg 2' earns Rs 21.10 cr on the first day
Arbaaz Khan's directorial debut 'Dabangg 2' has opened to mainly positive reviews.
New Delhi: Arbaaz Khan's directorial debut 'Dabangg 2' has opened to mainly positive reviews. The film has done well at the box office on its opening day. Trade analyst Taran Adarsh's tweets about the film's collection, "#Dabangg2 *actuals* Fri 21.10 cr nett."
He further says that the film's first day's business is not likely to cross Ek Tha Tiger's collection on the opening day, "#Dabangg2 1st day will be lower than #EkThaTiger 1st day [15 Aug holiday]. ETT Day 2 was much lower [14.55 cr], since it was a working day."
The year 2012 has proved to be a good year for Salman Khan's film career. He has already given a superhit in the form of 'Ek Tha Tiger', 'Son of Sardaar', in which he did a cameo, also became a superhit.
Before the release of 'Dabangg 2', trade experts were predicting that the film will achieve good commercial success. It won't take more than one week to figure out whether the film has proved those experts right or wrong.
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- Lenovo Sacks "Hundreds" of Employees at Motorola: Report
- Colombia, Marxist Rebels Sign Accord Ending 52-Year War
- Houston Shooting: At least 9 Injured, Gunman Dead
- Here's What Bollywood Celebrities Have To Say About MNS Ban On Pakistani Artistes
- Ban on Pakistani Artistes No Solution to Terrorism: Karan Johar to MNS
- Karan Johar, Nimrat Kaur Praise Nikkhil Advani's TV Show
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Stills: The Trailer is All About Love, Friendship, Heartbreak