DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Dabangg 2: I am very excited, says Sonakshi Sinha
Sonakshi Sinha who began her career with 'Dabangg' in 2010 is upbeat about the sequel.
Mumbai: She made her Bollywood debut with the blockbuster 'Dabangg' in 2010, and now actress Sonakshi Sinha, who is also a part of 'Dabangg 2', says she is upbeat about being a part of the franchise.
"I am very excited. When a film gets a good response, it feels good. I started with 'Dabangg' and now doing 'Dabangg 2' is very exciting for me," the 25-year-old said on the sidelines of an event here Sunday.
Sonakshi was joined at the event by director Milan Luthria, who is working with her in the sequel to 'Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai'.
In the movie, Sonakshi features opposite Akshay Kumar, who plays don Shoaib Khan. But she refuses to call her own part negative.
"It's negative? No. It's a very interesting character. For me, as an actor it is a very challenging role and the film is set in a very interesting premise. It is a great role, that's all I can say now," Sonakshi said.
The film also features Imran Khan and Sonali Bendre. It is to release around Eid next year.
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor Takes The Plunge In A Dreamy Gold Gown On Cannes Red Carpet
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Pro Kabaddi League Auction: Nitin Tomar Becomes Highest Paid Player