'Dabangg 2' set to cross the Rs 100 crore mark
With this speed, Salman's 'Dabangg 2' is likely to cross the Rs 100 cr mark in just one week.
New Delhi: Arbaaz Khan's directorial debut 'Dabangg 2' is doing wonders at the box office. The film continued to mint money on Tuesday as well. Trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted about the box office collection of the film, "#Dabangg2 Fri 21.10 cr, Sat 19.06 cr, Sun 25 cr, Mon 12 cr, Tue 15.5 cr. Total: Rs 92.66 cr nett. Superb!" The jump in business was expected as Tuesday was a holiday due to Christmas.
With this speed, 'Dabangg 2' is likely to cross the Rs 100 cr mark on the sixth day only. Moreover, the momentum doesn't seem to die down for the film, so it's probably going to set the cash register ringing for some more days.
There is no big film releasing on the coming Friday and thus the distributors and exhibitors are going to promote 'Dabangg 2' only even in the next week. Everything seems to be working in favour of 'Dabangg 2' for the time being.
'Dabangg 2' is the sequel of 2010 film 'Dabangg' which was directed by Abhinav Kashyap. Salman Khan plays the role of inspector Chulbul Pandey in the franchise while Sonakshi Sinha portrays the character of Rajjo Pandey.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Running Shaadi Review: It's Weighed Down by Choppy Editing, Inconsistent Screenplay
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw