DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Dabangg 2: Sonakshi does Kathakali in 'Dagabaaz re'
Sonakshi tried some steps of the classical dance form while shooting for the song 'Dagabaaz re' from the movie.
Mumbai: After matching tough dance steps with ace choreographer Prabhudheva in 'Oh My God!', actress Sonakshi Sinha recently challenged herself with some Kathakali steps on the set of 'Dabangg 2'.
The 25-year-old tried some steps of the classical dance form while shooting for the song 'Dagabaaz re' from the movie.
"There is a sequence in the song where there are Kathakali dancers and when Sonakshi came to know about this, she got really excited! She is an actor who loves learning new things and, in fact, has even learnt some Kathakali and requested the dancers to teach her a few more steps," said a source.
Arbaaz Khan is making his directorial debut with 'Dabangg 2', which stars his big brother Salman in the lead role. Sonakshi plays his wife.
The film, also starring Prakash Raj, is slated to release Dec 21.
Recommended For You
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Champions Trophy 2017: India - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Remembering Roger Moore: 7 Of His James Bond Performances