DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Dalai Lama ill, docs advise three-week rest
The Dalai Lama has complained of some discomfort in breathing.
Dharamshala: Tibetan spiritual leader Dalai Lama has complained of some discomfort in breathing and exhaustion and doctors on Wednesday advised him three weeks of rest.
The doctors, who attended to him on Wednesday have asked him to cancel all his appointments for three weeks, a communique form his office in Macleodganj here said.
This means the spiritual leader will not take part in the August 30 rally at Macleodganj organised by the Tibetan Solidarity Committee in protest against "China's high- handedness in Lhasa and Tibet".
His proposed trips to Mexico and the Dominican Republic also stands cancelled, the statement said. The Dalai Lama returned to Macleodganj after a 10-day visit from France.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet