Dalai Lama ill, docs advise three-week rest
The Dalai Lama has complained of some discomfort in breathing.
Dharamshala: Tibetan spiritual leader Dalai Lama has complained of some discomfort in breathing and exhaustion and doctors on Wednesday advised him three weeks of rest.
The doctors, who attended to him on Wednesday have asked him to cancel all his appointments for three weeks, a communique form his office in Macleodganj here said.
This means the spiritual leader will not take part in the August 30 rally at Macleodganj organised by the Tibetan Solidarity Committee in protest against "China's high- handedness in Lhasa and Tibet".
His proposed trips to Mexico and the Dominican Republic also stands cancelled, the statement said. The Dalai Lama returned to Macleodganj after a 10-day visit from France.
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Extended Wheelbase Launched at Rs 56.15 Lakh in India
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Salman Khan's Rumoured Girlfriend Iulia Vantur Sings His Songs at an Event
- Ryan Gosling's Reaction To Oscars 2017 Best Picture Mix Up Is Priceless
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle