DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Dancing' finale tickets sell for more than $10K
A trip to next month's 'Dancing With the Stars' finale is worth more than $10,000.
Los Angeles: A trip to next month's "Dancing With the Stars" finale is worth more than $10,000.
The winning bidder paid $11,000 for tickets to attend the season finale of the hit ABC show during a live auction Friday at the 18th annual Race to Erase MS fundraising gala at the Century Plaza Hotel in Los Angeles.
"Dancing With the Stars" professional dancers Cheryl Burke, Kym Johnson, Louis Van Amstel and Anna Trebunskaya presented the prize during the gala's live auction, which also featured tickets to "American Idol" and a chartered trip on a private yacht (selling price: $35,000).
Race to Erase MS founder Nancy Davis says the fundraiser's auctions have raised more than $10 million for research toward finding a cure for multiple sclerosis.
Recommended For You
- KPS Gill Was India's Finest Hockey Administrator: Former Hockey Greats
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of The Caribbean-Salazar's Revenge Review: This One Doesn't Disappoint
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs