DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Dancing' finale tickets sell for more than $10K
A trip to next month's 'Dancing With the Stars' finale is worth more than $10,000.
Los Angeles: A trip to next month's "Dancing With the Stars" finale is worth more than $10,000.
The winning bidder paid $11,000 for tickets to attend the season finale of the hit ABC show during a live auction Friday at the 18th annual Race to Erase MS fundraising gala at the Century Plaza Hotel in Los Angeles.
"Dancing With the Stars" professional dancers Cheryl Burke, Kym Johnson, Louis Van Amstel and Anna Trebunskaya presented the prize during the gala's live auction, which also featured tickets to "American Idol" and a chartered trip on a private yacht (selling price: $35,000).
Race to Erase MS founder Nancy Davis says the fundraiser's auctions have raised more than $10 million for research toward finding a cure for multiple sclerosis.
Recommended For You
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Champions Trophy 2017: India - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Remembering Roger Moore: 7 Of His James Bond Performances