Daniel Craig, Rachel Weisz's play breaks Broadway records
The seven previews of Harold Pinter's 'Betrayal' have brought in more than $1.1 million.The seven previews of Harol
London: Real-life couple Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz's new play has broken Broadway records even before its official opening.
The seven previews of Harold Pinter's 'Betrayal' have brought in more than USD 1.1 million, breaking the Barrymore Theater's weekly box office record, reported Daily Express.
The previous record was held by 'Death of a Salesman' in June, 2012.
Director Mike Nichols and producer Scott Rudin were behind that play too.
'Betrayal' opens on October 27 and will run until 5 January next year.
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- Happy Birthday Prabhas: 6 of His Unforgettable Performances
- Prabhas Dismisses Reports of Working In Dhoom 4
- BSF Kills 7 Pak Rangers, Terrorist in Retaliatory Firing Along Jammu Border
- Samajwadi Party's Old Guard May Need Akhilesh's 'Youth Appeal' in 2017 Polls
- Samajwadi Party Rift: Mulayam Backs Amar, Shivpal; Meet Ends in Acrimony
- Mulayam Singh Should Become UP Chief Minister, Urges Shivpal
- Samajwadi Party: From Clear Majority in 2012 to Total Chaos Now