Daniel Craig screams at fan after being photographed
The 'Skyfall' star was shopping for groceries with Weisz near their home when a fan tried to photograph them.
London: Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz were spotted out on yet another stroll a day after the Bond star grabbed the phone of a fan who tried to click a picture of the star couple.
The 'Skyfall' star was shopping for groceries with Weisz near their home when the fan tried to photograph them, reported Sun online.
During Thursday's rebuff, Craig reportedly screamed, "Is watching me food shopping with my wife really all that interesting to you?"
He then snatched the mobile off the shocked fan as Weisz tried to calm him down.
"Daniel was really angry, and it looked at one point like he might even destroy the phone," a source said.
"But Rachel was much more calm, and quickly stepped in to give the guy a stern but polite lecture on privacy. She really defused the situation, which could have got out of hand."
The couple are known for being very private. Craig has previously said, "I think there's a lot to be said for keeping your own counsel. It's not about being afraid to be public with your emotions or about who you are and what you stand
"But if you sell it off it's gone. You can't buy it back. You can't buy your privacy back."
Recommended For You
- Sheer Hardwork That Brought Dravid Close to Tendulkar, Says Laxman
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology