Daniel Craig tops GQ's most stylish men list
Craig was followed by actor Zac Efron at the second place and soccer star Beckham grabbed the third spot.
Los Angeles: Daniel Craig has topped GQ magazine's list of 25 Most Stylish Men of 2012, beating competition from the likes of David Beckham and Robert Pattinson.
The James Bond star was followed by actor Zac Efron at the second place and soccer star Beckham grabbed the third spot.
Singer Bruno Mars and actor Ewan McGregor made it to the top five in the list, which recognised 'famous guys (who) finally got serious about taking risks and looking good' said the magazine.
Pattinson made it to the sixth spot with his preferred Gucci suits, followed by Joseph Gordon-Levitt, who 'slayed it when it came to dressing for his 'Dark Knight Rises' and 'Premium Rush' premieres'.
Basketball player Tyson Chandler, actor Justin Theroux and singer Nick Jonas rounded off the top ten.
Rap mogul Jay-Z, actors Ryan Gosling and Andrew Garfield, Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine were also among the 25 stylish men.
The list also made space for animated spy character Archer from the sitcom TV series. "The spy knows his way around a gray Don Draper suit and dinner jacket better than almost anyone," said the magazine.
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- Gaya Road Rage: Patna High Court Grants Bail to Suspended JD(U) Councillor's Son
- Dalit Boy Whose Video Went Viral Says Was Thrashed Because of Good Grades
- Passengers at Patna Railway Station Use Free Wi-Fi to Search Porn Sites
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Review: The Film is Dull and Predictable
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells
- 31st October Movie Review: Has Nothing New to Offer
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18