DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Daniel Craig wants Adele for the next Bond film
Daniel Craig wants multiple Grammy winning singer Adele to sing the theme song for the next Bond film.
London: Actor Daniel Craig wants multiple Grammy winning singer Adele to sing the theme song for the next Bond film after her global smash with 'Skyfall'.
The 24-year-old singer would be the first repeat Bond singer since Shirley Bassey sang 'Goldfinger', 'Diamonds Are Forever' and 'Moonraker', reported Daily Mirror online.
Craig, 44, has also reportedly pushed bosses at MGM to sign up 'Skyfall' director Sam Mendes for the next film.
"Daniel wants to keep the winning team. He loved Adele and wants her back alongwith director Sam Mendes," a source said.
Adele's 'Skyfall' track is predicted to score a nomination for Best Original Song at the 85th annual Academy Awards.
Adele, who gave birth to a son last October, will reportedly make her first public appearance at the award ceremony in February.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Pakistan - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings