DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Darsheel trained by Jackie Chan's stunt director
The young actor has been doing all the stunts for his superhero film, 'Zokkomon'
New Delhi: Child star Darsheel Safary is said to have performed some daring action sequences in his upcoming film Zokkomon under the guidance of Hollywood actor Jackie Chan's stunt director William Ong. The 15-year-old, who made his Bollywood debut with Aamir Khan's Taare Zameen Par, is playing a superhero in the film. He has performed all the stunts himself, and he will be seen in a never-seen-before avatar, says a source.
"Darsheel trained for months to perfect his moves with international stunt director William Ong, who has worked with the legendary Jackie Chan," said the source.
Darsheel says he had an enjoyable time training and shooting for the movie,
"I loved doing the action sequences. I am thrilled to see myself as Zokkomon, all the special effects and action sequences are something I haven't done before," said Darsheel.
"Zokkomon", directed by Satyajit Bhatkal, is an action adventure film about an ordinary boy who meets extraordinary challenges. The movie, releasing April 22, also features veteran actor Anupam Kher and actress Manjari Fadnis.
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Champions Trophy: Kohli Mobbed By Fans After India Beat Kiwis
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films