Dasari Narayana Rao annouces five Telugu films
Veteran Telugu filmmaker and politician Dasari Narayana Rao announced he will wield the megaphone for five Telugu films, including 'Vaddi Kaasula Vaadu', in which he will also act.
Hyderabad: Veteran Telugu filmmaker and politician Dasari Narayana Rao Saturday announced he will wield the megaphone for five Telugu films, including one titled 'Vaddi Kaasula Vaadu', in which he will also act.
"My 151st film titled 'Vaddi Kaasula Vaadu' will go on floors May 4 coinciding with my birthday. I will also direct four other Telugu films over the course of next few months. Three out of the five films will be produced under my home banner," Dasari said at an event here.
"I will also play the lead role in 'Vaddi Kaasula Vaadu', a political satire. The story of the film revolves around a peon who works in the chief minister's office," he added.
Dasari holds a Guinness Record for directing 150 films. Some of his best films include 'Meghasandesam', 'Kante Kuthurne Kanu' and 'Tata Manavadu'.
He has directed few Hindi films such as 'Swarg Narak', 'Jyoti Bane Jwala' and 'Pyaasa Sawan'. His 150th film titled 'Parama Veera Chakra' with Nandamuri Balakrishna was a disaster at the box-office.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology