Dasari Narayana Rao annouces five Telugu films
Veteran Telugu filmmaker and politician Dasari Narayana Rao announced he will wield the megaphone for five Telugu films, including 'Vaddi Kaasula Vaadu', in which he will also act.
Hyderabad: Veteran Telugu filmmaker and politician Dasari Narayana Rao Saturday announced he will wield the megaphone for five Telugu films, including one titled 'Vaddi Kaasula Vaadu', in which he will also act.
"My 151st film titled 'Vaddi Kaasula Vaadu' will go on floors May 4 coinciding with my birthday. I will also direct four other Telugu films over the course of next few months. Three out of the five films will be produced under my home banner," Dasari said at an event here.
"I will also play the lead role in 'Vaddi Kaasula Vaadu', a political satire. The story of the film revolves around a peon who works in the chief minister's office," he added.
Dasari holds a Guinness Record for directing 150 films. Some of his best films include 'Meghasandesam', 'Kante Kuthurne Kanu' and 'Tata Manavadu'.
He has directed few Hindi films such as 'Swarg Narak', 'Jyoti Bane Jwala' and 'Pyaasa Sawan'. His 150th film titled 'Parama Veera Chakra' with Nandamuri Balakrishna was a disaster at the box-office.
- Indian, Afghan Spy Agencies Patronising Terror: Pakistan Tells US
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: India Beat Malaysia 2-1 to Seal Top Spot
- Don't Invite Foreign Teams to Pakistan in Current Situation: Shoaib Akhtar
- Pakistan Summons Indian Envoy, Lodges Strong Protest Over 'Unprovoked Firing'
- India, New Zealand Sign Three Agreements
- New Zealand PM Arrives, Modi Likely to Seek Support on NSG Entry During Meet Tomorrow
- PM Modi Warns of Action Against Those Who 'Snatch' Tribal Rights
- Celebrities Send Diwali Greetings To Jawans Following PM Modi's #Sandesh2Soldiers Campaign