DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Dasari Narayana Rao annouces five Telugu films
Veteran Telugu filmmaker and politician Dasari Narayana Rao announced he will wield the megaphone for five Telugu films, including 'Vaddi Kaasula Vaadu', in which he will also act.
Hyderabad: Veteran Telugu filmmaker and politician Dasari Narayana Rao Saturday announced he will wield the megaphone for five Telugu films, including one titled 'Vaddi Kaasula Vaadu', in which he will also act.
"My 151st film titled 'Vaddi Kaasula Vaadu' will go on floors May 4 coinciding with my birthday. I will also direct four other Telugu films over the course of next few months. Three out of the five films will be produced under my home banner," Dasari said at an event here.
"I will also play the lead role in 'Vaddi Kaasula Vaadu', a political satire. The story of the film revolves around a peon who works in the chief minister's office," he added.
Dasari holds a Guinness Record for directing 150 films. Some of his best films include 'Meghasandesam', 'Kante Kuthurne Kanu' and 'Tata Manavadu'.
He has directed few Hindi films such as 'Swarg Narak', 'Jyoti Bane Jwala' and 'Pyaasa Sawan'. His 150th film titled 'Parama Veera Chakra' with Nandamuri Balakrishna was a disaster at the box-office.
Recommended For You
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Kangana-Ketan Battle: Another Filmmaker Accuses The Latter Of Hijacking His Film
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000
- Did Priyanka Just Talk About Her Relationship With SRK?
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London