'David and Goliath' won't be sbmitted before censors
The Kannada movie is directed by Rajeev Nath and has actor Jayasuriya in a key role.
The new movie from Rajeev Nath, 'David and Goliath' has been stayed from submitting before sensors by a district session court of the capital city.
The movie featuring Jayasuriya and Anoop Menon ran into trouble as the producers, Arun MC of Line of Colours and Sudeep of Saroza marketing, has approached the court against the director for taking the entire credit of producer of the movie.
They have also alleged that Rajeev Nath and his banner, Chaaya films has claimed in the application for censoring that he is the sole producer of the movie. They added that they have already inked an agreement with Rajeevnath for completing the movie in a two crore budget and to present in the banner of lines of colors and Salroza.
The stay order has been given till the 9th of this month, which will result in the release delay of the movie .
- ISL 2016 Kicks Off with a Star-Studded Opening Ceremony
- Cauvery Row: Opposition Asks Govt Not to Release Water to Tamil Nadu
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Box Office Collection Crosses Rs 21 Crore on Day 1
- Watch: Masand's Verdict on MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- Watch: Ground Reports From India-Pakistan Border
- Pakistan Still in Anaesthesia After Surgery: Manohar Parrikar
- Pakistan's Bermuda Triangle
- India 'Hiding' Casualties in Surgical Strike, Says Pakistan Army