'David' earns Rs 1.52 crore in two days
Bejoy Nambiar's 'David' doesn't seem to impress at the box office.
New Delhi: Bejoy Nambiar's Bollywood debut 'Shaitan' did wonders for the filmmaker, but his second offering doesn't seem to impress at the box office. The Hindi version of 'David' was released this Friday and the film has open to a low response at the ticket window. Within two days of its release, the film has been able to earn only Rs 1.52 crore.
Trade Analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted, "David [Hindi version] Fri 69 lacs, Sat 83 lacs. Total: Rs 1.52 cr."
The film revolves around the lives of three men named David played by Neil Nitin Mukesh, Vinay Virmani, Vikram. The film also stars Lara Dutta, Tabu and Isha Sharvani in pivotal roles.
The film recently entered into a controversy over the 'Ya Hussain' song for offending the sentiments of Muslim community, which was later deleted by the director.
- Dhoni Applauds Sushant Singh Rajput's Performance In MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- Cauvery Row: Siddaramaiah Calls All-Party Meet to Decide on SC's Order to Release Water
- China Urges India, Pakistan to Cool Down Situation
- PM Modi Holds Meeting Over Cauvery Water Sharing Dispute
- Rahul Gandhi Pledges Congress' Full Support to Modi Over Surgical Strikes
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- Bhubaneswar-Bhadark Train Collides With Goods Train in Cuttack, 1 Dead
- Surgical Strikes: Political Parties Speak in One Voice, Mehbooba Strikes Note of Caution