DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'David' earns Rs 1.52 crore in two days
Bejoy Nambiar's 'David' doesn't seem to impress at the box office.
New Delhi: Bejoy Nambiar's Bollywood debut 'Shaitan' did wonders for the filmmaker, but his second offering doesn't seem to impress at the box office. The Hindi version of 'David' was released this Friday and the film has open to a low response at the ticket window. Within two days of its release, the film has been able to earn only Rs 1.52 crore.
Trade Analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted, "David [Hindi version] Fri 69 lacs, Sat 83 lacs. Total: Rs 1.52 cr."
The film revolves around the lives of three men named David played by Neil Nitin Mukesh, Vinay Virmani, Vikram. The film also stars Lara Dutta, Tabu and Isha Sharvani in pivotal roles.
The film recently entered into a controversy over the 'Ya Hussain' song for offending the sentiments of Muslim community, which was later deleted by the director.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan