DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
David Ferrer reaches 4th round at Miami Masters
David Ferrer defeated Fabio Fognini 6-1, 7-5 to start the men's third round at the Sony Open.
Key Biscayne: No. 3-seeded David Ferrer defeated Fabio Fognini 6-1, 7-5 to start the men's third round at the Sony Open. In sunny, windy, sweltering weather Sunday, Ferrer held every service game and improved to 22-4 this year. He leads the men's tour in victories.
The Spaniard improved to 6-0 against Fognini, including three victories this year, and reached the fourth round at Key Biscayne for the eighth time. Ferrer next faces No. 13 Kei Nishikori, who beat Xavier Malisse 6-2, 7-5.
In women's play, No. 6 Angelique Kerber and No. 11 Nadia Petrova lost. Kerber was beaten by No. 28 Sorana Cirstea 6-4, 6-0, while Petrova lost to No. 22 Jelena Jankovic 7-6 (7), 6-4.
Lucky loser Lauren Davis of the United States was beaten by No. 32 Alize Cornet, 2-6, 6-3, 6-2.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Bollywood Stars Attend Karan Johar's Birthday Bash
- Tubelight: Salman-Starrer Looks Like Innocent Adventure Filled With Belief
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs
- Hardik Pandya Credits Rahul Dravid for His Meteoric Rise