David Schwimmer to play a mafia in new movie
David Schwimmer is all set to play a mafia contract killer in new film about Richard 'The Iceman' Kuklinski.
Los Angeles: Former 'Friends' star David Schwimmer is all set to play a mafia contract killer in new film about Richard 'The Iceman' Kuklinski.
The 45-year-old, who played nice guy Ross Geller in the hit sitcom, will portray Jack Rosethal opposite Ray Liotta's Mafia's boss in the film.
The titular character will be played by 'Revolutionary Road' star Michael Shannon, reported Ace Showbiz.
Kuklinski claimed to have killed more than 250 people between 1948 and 1986.
'Crazy Heart' actress Maggie Gyllenhaal will also be a part of the film.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology