DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
David Schwimmer to play a mafia in new movie
David Schwimmer is all set to play a mafia contract killer in new film about Richard 'The Iceman' Kuklinski.
Los Angeles: Former 'Friends' star David Schwimmer is all set to play a mafia contract killer in new film about Richard 'The Iceman' Kuklinski.
The 45-year-old, who played nice guy Ross Geller in the hit sitcom, will portray Jack Rosethal opposite Ray Liotta's Mafia's boss in the film.
The titular character will be played by 'Revolutionary Road' star Michael Shannon, reported Ace Showbiz.
Kuklinski claimed to have killed more than 250 people between 1948 and 1986.
'Crazy Heart' actress Maggie Gyllenhaal will also be a part of the film.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan