'David' Tweet Review: Neil Nitin Mukesh, Vikram are the stars of the film
After giving the audiences a taste of a dark thriller in 'Shaitan', Bejoy Nambiar is ready with his new film 'David.
New Delhi: After giving the audiences a taste of a dark thriller in his debut film 'Shaitan', Bejoy Nambiar is ready with his second film 'David'. Set in three different eras, the film revolves around the lives of three men named David - played by Neil Nitin Mukesh, Vinay Virmani and Vikram.
The film not just boasts of a promising filmmaker like Bejoy Nambiar, but also has a string of actors like Tabu, Lara Dutta, Saurabh Shukla and Satish Kaushik in its star cast.
The action thriller recently got into a controversy over the song 'Ya Hussain' for offending the sentiments of Muslim community. Bejoy, who has also simultaneously made the film in Tamil, has deleted the song while he has retained the tune in the film.
Playing with an interesting theme of three eras and three characters, it would be interesting to see if Bejoy will be able to do justice with the characters in his latest film.
Charu Thakur of IBNLive watched the film to find out more.
- Allahabad HC Defers Hearing on Plea Challenging Narendra Modi's Election From Varanasi
- Rahul Gandhi Pledges Congress' Full Support to Modi Over Surgical Strikes
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- Love is a Feeling Beyond Your Control: Ranbir Kapoor
- Indian Army Chief Arriving in J&K to Review Security Situation
- Confident of his Safe Return: Brother of Soldier Who Strayed Across LoC
- Pakistan Also Capable of Executing Surgical Strikes: Nawaz Sharif
- Kareena Kapoor Rejected Saif Ali Khan's Marriage Proposal the First Time