DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
David, Victoria Beckham expecting a baby girl
The pair announced in January that they were having another child.
Los Angeles: British celebrity couple David and Victoria Beckham are expecting a baby girl, putting a new kick into their family of three rambunctious boys.
The pair announced in January that they were having another child, and on Friday at a gathering of the Los Angeles Galaxy soccer club for whom Beckham plays, the proud papa let it slip that the new baby would arrive in pink, according to a report by sports TV channel ESPN.
"Obviously, we're very lucky to be expecting again, and this is the first time I'm going to say it: It's a little girl," the Galaxy midfielder said at a luncheon in Los Angeles.
The English sports star, 35, and his singer-turned-fashion designer wife, 36, are currently raising sons Brooklyn, 12, Romeo, 8, and Cruz, 6. She is due in July.
Recommended For You
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Champions Trophy 2017: MS Dhoni, Kohli, Rahane Sweat it Out in Nets
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users