Cricketer Gambhir battles ban, BJP leader L K Advani demands POTA.
Indian cricketer Gautam Gambhir was banned for one test on Friday for elbowing Australian bowler Shane Watson during the first day of the third test. The family of the dead Patna-boy Rahul Raj has demanded a judicial enquiry into his death following his act of holding a bus hostage at rush hour in Mumbai on Monday. The nation paid homage to slain former Prime Minister Indira Gandhi on her death anniversary. BJP leader L K Advani has demanded POTA be revived after he visited the blast sites in Assam. Violence in Congo has put the lives of millions of women and children in peril says UN report.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion