Cricketer Gambhir battles ban, BJP leader L K Advani demands POTA.
Indian cricketer Gautam Gambhir was banned for one test on Friday for elbowing Australian bowler Shane Watson during the first day of the third test. The family of the dead Patna-boy Rahul Raj has demanded a judicial enquiry into his death following his act of holding a bus hostage at rush hour in Mumbai on Monday. The nation paid homage to slain former Prime Minister Indira Gandhi on her death anniversary. BJP leader L K Advani has demanded POTA be revived after he visited the blast sites in Assam. Violence in Congo has put the lives of millions of women and children in peril says UN report.
- Akhilesh Will Be CM, Ready to Give it in Writing on Stamp Paper, Says an Emotional Shivpal
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- Justice Lodha Speaks on SC's Decision to Curb BCCI's Financial Prowess
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- Pan Masala Row: Saddened to Know It Can Cause Cancer, Says Pierce Brosnan
- Amit Sadh Begins Shooting For Sarkar 3
- Police Targeting DMK Cadres Over Rumours About Jayalalithaa's Health: Stalin
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18