DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
DDA flat likely for family of Delhi braveheart
The middle income group Delhi Development Authority flat costing around Rs 50 lakh would be alloted from the vacant pool, sources said.
New Delhi: Government is likely to allot a flat to the family of the 23-year-old girl who was gangraped and brutally assaulted in a moving bus in New Delhi last December. The middle income group Delhi Development Authority (DDA) flat costing around Rs 50 lakh would be alloted from the vacant pool, sources said.
The proposal has been mooted by the Urban Development ministry for cabinet's approval. The issue of allotting a flat for the victim's family, which hails from Ballia in UP, had come up during a visit by UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi earlier this month to their residence in New Delhi.
The girl, a paramedic student, was gangraped by six people and brutally assaulted on December 16 triggering a massive nationwide uproar.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?