DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
De Niro to star in 'Killing Season'
Robert De Niro will team up with John Travolta to star in action movie 'Killing Season'.
London: Actor Robert De Niro will team up with John Travolta to star in action movie 'Killing Season'.
The 68-year-old will play an American military veteran in the action movie co-produced by Nu Image and Millennium.
"We're excited to be co-financing and co-producing this film with Corsan, and to be working again with Robert De Niro and John Travolta," contactmusic.com quoted Avi Lerner, co-chairman of Nu Image, as saying.
"We've never seen these two great actors on screen together before, and we're excited to see what comes of the combination," Lerner added.
The movie, set in the Appalachian Mountains, is scheduled to begin production Jan 16.
Recommended For You
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO