De Niro to star in 'Killing Season'
Robert De Niro will team up with John Travolta to star in action movie 'Killing Season'.
London: Actor Robert De Niro will team up with John Travolta to star in action movie 'Killing Season'.
The 68-year-old will play an American military veteran in the action movie co-produced by Nu Image and Millennium.
"We're excited to be co-financing and co-producing this film with Corsan, and to be working again with Robert De Niro and John Travolta," contactmusic.com quoted Avi Lerner, co-chairman of Nu Image, as saying.
"We've never seen these two great actors on screen together before, and we're excited to see what comes of the combination," Lerner added.
The movie, set in the Appalachian Mountains, is scheduled to begin production Jan 16.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show