DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Death toll in Gaza reaches 100: Health Ministry
According to the ministry, 850 people have been wounded in Gaza since the hostilities began on Wednesday.
Gaza: The number of Palestinians killed in Gaza during Israel's on-going offensive reached 100 on Monday, the Hamas-run Health Ministry said. On his Facebook page, ministry spokesman Ashraf Al-Qidra listed Mohammed Tbail, killed in an air strike in Nusseirat refugee camp, as the 100th Palestinian fatality.
Qidra said the Palestinian dead included 24 children and 10 women. Ministry figures for the number of men killed in the conflict with Israel make no distinction between civilians and militants.
According to the ministry, 850 people have been wounded in Gaza since the hostilities began on Wednesday. They included 260 children and 140 women.
Israel puts its death toll since Wednesday at three civilians - two men and a woman killed by a rocket fired from Gaza. Police said more than 60 people have been wounded.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- HPCA Set to Open Picturesque Stadium at Gumma