Deccan actor Saikumar to hit Kannada screens after a pause
Saikumar: My wish to work with Prof BaraguR is fulfilled after featuring in his 'Angulimala'
Addressing the media for 'Angulimala' the Kannada star elaborated that he always wanted to work with big directors like TS Nagabharana, Nagathihalli Chandrasekhar and others.
An almost elated Saikumar says "One of my wish to work with Prof Baraguru Ramachandrappa has been fulfilled after featuring in 'Angulimala'. I have acted with Dr Girish Karnad in a film. I expect more such offers."
"Angulimala my 54th film, is quite different from my earlier movies. The film revolves around a 'mother and son' relationship and has various shades to my character," the actor further added.
Sai Kumar a proud father of rising super star in the Telugu showbiz feels he has done a lot to shape his son's career
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right