DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Deccan actor Saikumar to hit Kannada screens after a pause
Saikumar: My wish to work with Prof BaraguR is fulfilled after featuring in his 'Angulimala'
Addressing the media for 'Angulimala' the Kannada star elaborated that he always wanted to work with big directors like TS Nagabharana, Nagathihalli Chandrasekhar and others.
An almost elated Saikumar says "One of my wish to work with Prof Baraguru Ramachandrappa has been fulfilled after featuring in 'Angulimala'. I have acted with Dr Girish Karnad in a film. I expect more such offers."
"Angulimala my 54th film, is quite different from my earlier movies. The film revolves around a 'mother and son' relationship and has various shades to my character," the actor further added.
Sai Kumar a proud father of rising super star in the Telugu showbiz feels he has done a lot to shape his son's career
Recommended For You
- Reason For Aleem Dar's New Look Revealed
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi