DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Dedh Ishqiya: Naseeruddin Shah plays a conman
'Dedh Ishqiya' is a sequel to 2010 film 'Ishqiya' starring Vidya Balan, Naseer and Arshad Warsi.
Mumbai: Veteran actor Naseeruddin Shah is delighted to team up with Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit in Vishal Bhardwaj's 'Dedh Ishqiya', and says he is looking forward to their working together.
"It's a really funny script. What Vishal Bhardwaj and (director) Abhishek Choubey have come up with is quite gorgeous. And I'm really looking forward to doing this film. I am very happy to get to work with Madhuri. Whatever work we've done together so far has been very sketchy," said Naseer.
Recollecting his past collaborations with Madhuri, Naseer said: "Madhuri and I have worked together in 'Rajkumar', which was not so nice. And then we did 'Gaja Gamini' together. Maybe you should ask Madhuri what 'Gaja Gamini' was all about. I still haven't been able to figure it out. We did 'Tridev' but didn't have any work together in this film."
Talking about their roles in 'Dedh Ishqiya', Naseer said, "We play two con-persons trying to constantly out-con each other."
'Dedh Ishqiya' is a sequel to 2010 film 'Ishqiya' starring Vidya Balan, Naseer and Arshad Warsi. While Naseer and Arshad would reprise their roles, Madhuri has taken Vidya's place.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere