Deepika gets a call and praise from Zeenat
The song faced the ire of critics for its lyrics, but it is popular with the youth
New Delhi: Veteran actress Zeenat Aman, who has been rumoured to be upset about the lyrics of the new version of her song "Dum maaro dum", picturised on Deepika Padukone, has reached out to the young actress and congratulated her for looking "ravishing", says a source.
"Zeenat Aman reached out to Deepika and cleared the miscommunication. She didn't want Deepika to misunderstand," said the source.
Zeenat, who featured in the original song from the movie "Hare Rama Hare Krishna" in 1971, was disturbed with reports that she didn't like Deepika in the new version. So, she found out Deepika's number.
"Since Deepika is in London shooting for Desi Boyz, she is using a local London number. So Zeenat Aman spoke to Deepika. She communicated that Deepika looks ravishing and she finds her the best in this generation of heroines," said the source.
The song has faced the ire of many critics for its vulgar lyrics, but it is quite popular with the youth.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology