DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Deepika gets a call and praise from Zeenat
The song faced the ire of critics for its lyrics, but it is popular with the youth
New Delhi: Veteran actress Zeenat Aman, who has been rumoured to be upset about the lyrics of the new version of her song "Dum maaro dum", picturised on Deepika Padukone, has reached out to the young actress and congratulated her for looking "ravishing", says a source.
"Zeenat Aman reached out to Deepika and cleared the miscommunication. She didn't want Deepika to misunderstand," said the source.
Zeenat, who featured in the original song from the movie "Hare Rama Hare Krishna" in 1971, was disturbed with reports that she didn't like Deepika in the new version. So, she found out Deepika's number.
"Since Deepika is in London shooting for Desi Boyz, she is using a local London number. So Zeenat Aman spoke to Deepika. She communicated that Deepika looks ravishing and she finds her the best in this generation of heroines," said the source.
The song has faced the ire of many critics for its vulgar lyrics, but it is quite popular with the youth.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere