Deepika is not a part of Shankar's next film 'I'
There was a buzz that either Deepika or Priyanka Chopra would be one of the heroines of 'I'.
Refuting media reports that she would be part of Shankar's forthcoming film 'I', Bollywood starlet Deepika Padukone has said that no such development was in the pipeline.
Speaking to media persons in Mumbai, the actress, who is making her Kollywood debut with Superstar Rajinikanth's upcoming film 'Kochadaiyaan', said, "I got a google alert about it, but they are all rumours. I am not doing Shankar's film."
There was a buzz that either Deepika or Priyanka Chopra would be one of the heroines of 'I', which already has 'Madarasapattinam' girl Amy Jackson as the leading lady.
Now that Deepika has clarified, all eyes are now on Priyanka. Produced by V Ravichandran of Aascar Films, 'I' has Vikram in the lead. A R Rahman is scoring the music, with Suresh Gopi playing a crucial role.
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Extended Wheelbase Launched at Rs 56.15 Lakh
- Gionee M2017 First Look: Check Out the Rs 1.66 Lakh Gionee Phone
- Brie Larson Refused to Applaud for Casey Affleck As She Gave The Oscar
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Big Boy Rahkeem Cornwall Welcomes England to Caribbean Islands