Deepika Padukone dubs for 'Yeh Jawaani' in SRK's van
Director Ayan Mukerji is said to have dubbed Deepika Padukone's voice in superstar Shah Rukh Khan's vanity van.
New Delhi: Director Ayan Mukerji, who is currently busy with the post-production of 'Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani' (YJHD), is said to have dubbed Deepika Padukone's voice in superstar Shah Rukh Khan's vanity van.
Mukerji recently landed at Wai, 250 km from Mumbai, on the sets of Shah Rukh and Deepika starrer "Chennai Express" to dub a few lines for the trailer of YJHD. But to his dismay, he found there was no suitable infrastructure around.
Shah Rukh immediately offered his luxury makeup trailer that has one of the best sound systems that a mobile van can have, said a statement.
"SRK not only allowed Mukerji and his team to use his van for dubbing, he also ensured that the YJHD team was treated to a sumptuous lunch and also offered them recreational facilities as they had driven seven hours at a stretch to reach the sets," said a source.
Releasing May 31, YJHD also stars Kalki Koechlin and Aditya Roy Kapur.
- Honest Officers Being Removed Systematically: Kejriwal
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Box Office Collection Crosses Rs 21 Crore on Day 1
- Watch: Masand's Verdict on MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- Indian Army Chief Arriving in J&K to Review Security Situation
- Cauvery Row: Opposition Asks Government Not to Release Water to Tamil Nadu
- Pakistan Still in Anaesthesia After Surgery: Manohar Parrikar
- Pakistan's Bermuda Triangle
- India 'Hiding' Casualties in Surgical Strike, Says Pakistan Army