DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Deepika Padukone dubs for 'Yeh Jawaani' in SRK's van
Director Ayan Mukerji is said to have dubbed Deepika Padukone's voice in superstar Shah Rukh Khan's vanity van.
New Delhi: Director Ayan Mukerji, who is currently busy with the post-production of 'Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani' (YJHD), is said to have dubbed Deepika Padukone's voice in superstar Shah Rukh Khan's vanity van.
Mukerji recently landed at Wai, 250 km from Mumbai, on the sets of Shah Rukh and Deepika starrer "Chennai Express" to dub a few lines for the trailer of YJHD. But to his dismay, he found there was no suitable infrastructure around.
Shah Rukh immediately offered his luxury makeup trailer that has one of the best sound systems that a mobile van can have, said a statement.
"SRK not only allowed Mukerji and his team to use his van for dubbing, he also ensured that the YJHD team was treated to a sumptuous lunch and also offered them recreational facilities as they had driven seven hours at a stretch to reach the sets," said a source.
Releasing May 31, YJHD also stars Kalki Koechlin and Aditya Roy Kapur.
Recommended For You
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande